Wednesday, September 05, 2007

CDRebbi software : Software which can be customized for each teacher

UPDATE

Parshathon School edition-
1.I added another 100 questions to be able to divide it by parsha.There is now over 1000 questions on Sefer Bereishis.Now a teacher can choose which parsha to play with his class.
2.I received new graphics to upgrade one of the question categories and to make the graphics sharper.Included is a sharp interface for the students to set up their game.

Scavenger Hunt-
1.I received an upgraded graphic interface improved from 2 weeks ago.I have a new graphic screen for students to choose which game they want to play. Many teachers can set up their own games. This is where the student will choose his teacher’s game.
2.My new music is ready to be put in for sound effects and background music.

Torah Baseball-
1.I have received new baseball graphics such as a field,fielders, fans cheering, and a score board.
2.The new sound effects and music have arrived.I have Jewish background music and baseball sound effects. I have a new graphic screen for students to choose which game they want to play. Many teachers can set up their own games. This is where the student will choose his teacher’s game.
3.I upgraded the game to next summers Macabee challenge in order not to have to do the graphics twice.This means I had to put a lot of extra programming work into it. I changed the name to Torah Baseball so you should not think that it is only a game for Chanuka.
4.I created 100 Torah Teaser questions on Torah trivia which you can answer for a fly ball and get the hitter out.
5. I have made 30 questions on Chanuka as a sample game for teachers to see how to make their own game. In addition they can use it for Chanuka if they do not have time to make their own questions.

Parshathon Shemos-
1.We have created the first 200 questions on Sefer Shemos.
2.I have new music for Background music and sound effects.

Torah Race-
I received the first version of the main screen graphics.
I have new music for Background music and sound effects.


, , ,

No comments: