Monday, September 10, 2007

"I've been there stories from the battlefield"

"We are so excited. We can't wait to start the project!" was my students' first comment on the first day of school. They were so enthusiastic that I had to start the first stage of the project earlier then planed. I felt so lucky that I am changing my plans due to students willingness to get to work.
The 22 students were divided into 6 groups: directors, producers, editors, photographers, interviewers, and researchers. Each group received specific instructions as of their responsibilities, and was asked to design a folder where material will be collected and stored throughout the year. The producers started to collect names of potential interviewee (former Israeli fighters).
After the holidays tech training will start and first contact with interviewee will take place.

No comments: