Monday, August 18, 2008

CDREBBISOFTWARE COMPLETION

CDREBBISOFTWARE COMPLETION

1. Programs now have state of the art InstallShield for a smooth installation on all computers.
2. Programs include audio introduction for teachers and principals to sample.
3. Programs are now available in trial versions for schools to try out.
4. All last bugs have been removed from the program.


In order to make the presentation which I gave at Avi Chai available to others I have come up with three solutions. I have improved my powerpoint presentation for you all to see.Secondly I have made the games into a free trial version so that everybody can try it out.This way everybody can get a free copy to show to their coteachers or principals.Lastly I have added audio introductions to each trial game which will explain how to play the game. The audio will also explain how teachers can set up the games.

1 comment:

Debbie Harris said...

Could you post a link for that?