Monday, December 07, 2009

Jewish History Power Point Project Update

I completed the project, a series of Power points on Jewish History with video clips. The only challenge I had was to make them available to the educators. The main problem was that the clips were very large and would need alot of room on any site where I would store them.

I decided to create another version of all the Power points with links to the clips instead of embedding them in the Power point. That works so I am posting 16 of the Power points: the website is a Google site and the URL is
http://sites.google.com/site/jewishhistoryppts/jewish-history-power-points.

Please visit the site and take a run through the Powerpoints. I have some minor adjustments to do on the others and I will add them during the week.

2 comments:

Loren said...

have you considered using Google Wave for grading group work? It is an interesting, real-time collaboration tool. We are exploring its use in education over at this blog:
http://edume.me/?p=194

Tikvah Wiener said...

I'm going to send the history teachers to your site, as Jewish history and history are integrated at Frisch. Thank you!